10 QUESTIONS // Liz Burow – Brooklyn, NYC
1. What inspires you these days?
Do it yourself culture.
2. Who are your heroes?
All my friends who left their jobs to do what they really love.
3. What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Fewer car/asphalt experiences, more bike/grass experiences.
4. What scares the hell out of you?
Surface parking lots, road rage, workaholics, bad fitting jeans, linear thinking, drop shadows.
5. What makes you laugh hard?
6. Who are your favorite artists of all time?
Ann Hamilton, Robert Morris, Andrea Zittel, Tara Donovan, Lucy Orta, Sol Le Witt, Robert Smithson, Walter de Maria, Dave Cole, Walter de Maria, Petra Blaisse, The Yes Men, designers Charles and Ray Eames.
7. What is your guiltiest pleasure?
Working for myself.
8. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
I’d love to have the gene that allows me to easily learn other languages. And the one that helps me spell better. And the one that allows me to sing like a pro.
9. What’s your favorite thing in the world?
10. What comes to mind when you think of Brooklyn?