10 Questions // Marcus Poston : Manhattan
1. What inspires you these days?
I am endlessly inspired by my friends and their ambitions, their belief that their dreams are important enough to struggle for and the idea that I might, someday, be able to instill the same sense of pride and ambition in them and others.
2. Who are your heroes?
Anyone who can wake up in the morning feeling like shit and get through the day without making anyone else feel that way.
3. What is your idea of perfect happiness?
The moment when I have unquestionably earned and received love.
4. What scares the hell out of you?
The idea that I might never receive that which I have earned.
5. What makes you laugh hard?
Dudes outside of bars that say, “hey ladies”.
6. Who are your favorite artists of all time?
The ones I’ve met … anyone that has the balls to say they are one … the ones that propagate their art regardless of fame, exposure or attention.
7. What is your guiltiest pleasure?
Why would I ever feel guilty about feeling pleasure?
8. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
I would be a lot smarter.
9. What’s your favorite thing in the world?
Depends on the day. Today, being there for the people who need me around.
10. What comes to mind when you think of Brooklyn?
A night in a bar when someone told me they could live without me, but would rather not.